Avionics, electrical & electronic systems design, engineering and certification
With our EASA part 21J.481 Design Organization Approval, ADSE has a broad scope of design, engineering and certification of avionics, electrical & electronic systems. We can support you on many different subjects.
- Cockpit Upgrade Programs, system architect
- Avionics system definition, integration and Certification
- EWIS definition and certification specification development
- EMC design definition, planning and certification at airplane level
- Safety Assessment and common mode analysis
- Design for RAMS analysis (Installation, EMC, RAM/LCC)
- Compliance verification Engineer (CVE) support including human factors, EWIS, EMC, navigation, software
- Certification support (planning, MoC definition, test management, substantiation)
- Work package management, Project lead.