ADSE is proud to offer in partnership with LINK Data Science a short-course: Demystifying Big Data in MRO
There is a saying that applies to Big Data. "Everyone talks about it, nobody really knows how to do it, everyone thinks everyone else is doing it, so everyone claims they are doing it..." This pretty much sums up the current hype around big data. Trade publication and conferences are filled with topics on Big Data being the next best thing since LEAN in MRO. As with that buzzword, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. A good understanding of the working principles and correct application in the MRO environment is essential for its success. ADSE and LINK data science bring together Aerospace MRO and Data Science know-how in a 2-day course to demystify Big Data in MRO and help organizations give practical guidance for its applications and use.
Leading questions driving the course content:
- What is big data exactly and how does it compare to contemporary data analysis?
- Examples of where data science can make in impact in MRO?
- What skills do I require & what analytics are necessary?
- Large scale big data initiatives versus data driven improvements?
- Can I effectively integrate big data within my current organization?
- How to integrate Big Data with your Lean Six Sigma initiatives?
- How do I go about integrating various sources of data in my organization?
- Innovation, Engineering, Production & Maintenance Managers
- Business & Data analysts
- Continuous improvement managers & practitioners (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma)
- Others implementing Big Data and Data Science initiatives
Duration: 2 days
Fee: € 1000,00 per delegate
2017 Dates and location:
- Tuesday & Wednesday, June 27 & 28, 2017. Location: ADSE Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
- Tuesday & Wednesday, November 14 & 15, 2017. Location: ADSE Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
You can register by contacting Mrs. Angelica Den Butter at ADSE via INFO@ADSE.EU or via +31 23 5542255 with any questions you may have. Registration will be accepted as long as the course has not been fully booked. We therefore ask for timely reservations to avoid disappointments.
Confirmation of participation.
You will receive a final confirmation of the course at least one month prior to the start date. The confirmation provides you with all the necessary details.